Kualitas Pelayanan Mitra Gojek Terhadap Kepuasan Pengguna Layanan Go-Ride
Keywords:Service Quality; Customer Satisfaction
This study aims to analyze whether there is an effect of service quality on Gojek customer satisfaction. In this case the author conducted research at the Medan Cendana Polytechnic, with a sample population of 130 students of Medan Cendana Polytechnic. The sampling technique used is by distributing questionnaires via google form to 130 respondents. The results in this study indicate that service quality has a positive and significant effect on customer satisfaction. This is evidenced by the results of the t-test, that the significance value is 0.000 <0.05 and the tcount is 14,274 > ttable1,656. As for the results of the coefficient of determination that the effect of service quality on customer satisfaction is 61.1% and the remaining 38.9% is influenced by other factors.
Puspitasari, S., & Widayanto, W. (2019). Analisis Faktor-Faktor Yang Memengaruhi Kepuasan Pengguna Layanan Go-Ride (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ilmu Sosial Dan Ilmu Politik Universitas Diponegoro). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 8(1), 53–63. https://doi.org/10.14710/jab.v8i1.23769
Rahman, M. F., & Yulianti, F. (n.d.). TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN PADA PERUSAHAAN KUE HJ . ENONG BAKERY DI MARTAPURA.
Sutarno, S., Yenny, Y., Supriyanto, S., Anggraini, D., & Umar, Z. (2019). Pengaruh Komunikasi Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan CV. Bintang Jaya Abadi. JURNAL ILMIAH MAKSITEK, 4(2).
Tjiptono, F. (2016). Service, Quality, and Satisfaction. (4th ed.). Yogyakarta: Andi Offest.
Wilinny, W., Halim, C., Sutarno, S., Nugroho, N., & Hutabarat, F. A. M. (2019). Analisis Komunikasi Di PT. Asuransi Buana Independent Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Simantek, 3(1).
Yuliana, Y., Jeffry, J., Akbar, A., Weny, W., & Jackson, M. (2019). Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Peningkatan Kinerja Karyawan PT. Bank Central Asia Cabang Golden Trade Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Simantek, 3(1).
Bila bermanfaat silahkan share artikel ini
Berikan Komentar Anda terhadap artikel Kualitas Pelayanan Mitra Gojek Terhadap Kepuasan Pengguna Layanan Go-Ride
Copyright (c) 2021 Jagomos C Jansela Situmorang, Fauzi Akbar Maulana Hutabarat, Wong Pong Lan, Ngajudin Nugroho, Lisa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (Refer to The Effect of Open Access).