Pengaruh Kualitas Jasa terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di Prima Elektronik Medan
Keywords:Service; Service Quality; Customer Satisfaction; Trust; Loyalty
The increasing intensity of competition requires companies to always pay attention and try to meet the needs and desires of customers by providing better services than competitors. Service is defined as an appearance performance, intangible and quickly lost, more can be felt than owned, and consumers can directly consume the service. The best service quality will lead to customer satisfaction. In addition, creating and building consumer trust is also one of the most important factors in creating consumer loyalty. Loyalty leads to repeat purchases, recommendations, and an increased proportion of purchases. Prima Elektronik is a business entity engaged in computer and printer repair services for HP brand products (Hewlett Packard) and has been trusted to be an HP Service Center in Medan City. The purpose of this research is to determine the effect of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction at Prima Elektronik Medan. The results show that service quality affects customer satisfaction at Prima Elektronik Medan. In R square (R2) shows the coefficient of determination is 67% where the Service Quality variable can explain the Customer Satisfaction variable, while the remaining 33% is explained by other variables not examined. by this research. As a suggestion, Prima Elektronik is expected to continue to improve the quality of services in order to achieve customer satisfaction so that organizational goals can be achieved
Anggraini, D., Dennius, D., Arwin, A., Ciamas, E. S., & Wilinny, W. (2019). On The Job Training dan Off The Job Training Karyawan PT. Amir Hasan Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Kohesi, 3(1), 118–123.
In Khurun, A. W., & Asyik, N. F. (2019). Pengaruh kompetensi dan independensi terhadap kualitas audit dengan etika auditor sebagai variabel pemoderasi. 8(8), 1–15.
Indrasari, M. (2019). PEMASARAN DAN KEPUASAN PELANGGAN (Cetakan 1). Surabaya: Unitomo Press.
Rohaeni, H., & Marwa, N. (2018). Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan. 2(2), 312–318.
Setyo, P. E. (2017). PENGARUH KUALITAS PRODUK DAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN “BEST AUTOWORKS.” 1(6), 755–764.
Sulaiman, F. (2017). Desain Produk?: Rancangan Tempat Lilin Multifungsi Dengan Pendekatan 7 Langkah Nigel Cross. Teknovasi, 4(1), 32–41.
Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. (2019). Service, Quality & Customer Satisfaction (Edisi 5). Yogyakarta: Andi (Anggota IKAPI).
Weny, Nugroho, N., Anggraini, D., Sofian, & Erwin. (2019). Analisis Pelaksanaan Pelatihan Dan Pendidikan Pada PT. Bimasakti Mahawira Medan. Seminar Nasional Teknologi Komputer & Sains (SAINTEKS), 87–91.
Winata, A., & Fiqri, I. A. (2017). LOYALITAS PELANGGAN HOTEL EMERSIA DI BANDAR. 03(02), 133–149.
Yuliana, Y., Lisa, L., Nancy, N., Chandra, W., & Aigan, W. (2019). Analisis Penerapan Promosi Pada PT. Adam Dani Lestari Medan. Seminar Nasional Teknologi Komputer & Sains (SAINTEKS), 106–108.
Zulkarnaen, W., & Amin, N. N. (2018). PENGARUH STRATEGI PENETAPAN HARGA TERHADAP KEPUASAN KONSUMEN (STUDI TERHADAP REMA LAUNDRY DAN SIMPLY FRESH LAUNDRY DI JALAN CIKUTRA BANDUNG). 2(1).
Bila bermanfaat silahkan share artikel ini
Berikan Komentar Anda terhadap artikel Pengaruh Kualitas Jasa terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di Prima Elektronik Medan
Copyright (c) 2021 Stephanie, Weny, Yuliana, William Vincent, Fahmi Sulaiman
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (Refer to The Effect of Open Access).