Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Gen-Z (Studi Kasus pada Mahasiswa Politeknik Cendana Medan)


Authors

  • Timori Kansaki Politeknik Cendana, Medan, Indonesia
  • Ngajudin Nugroho Politeknik Cendana, Medan, Indonesia
  • Fauzi Akbar Maulana Hutabarat Politeknik Cendana, Medan, Indonesia
  • Elserra Siemin Ciamas Politeknik Cendana, Medan, Indonesia
  • Arwin Politeknik Cendana, Medan, Indonesia

Keywords:

Leadership Style; Work Motivation; Generation–Z

Abstract

This study aims to empirically prove the influence of leadership style on the work motivation of Generation - Z, the method used in this study is a quantitative research method, this research is intended to build a picture of the phenomenon that is in the context of research, namely youth today or also called Generation – Z. This study was conducted on sandalwood polytechnic students, collecting data in the form of questionnaires distributed to respondents with a sample of 71 students. The data analysis used is multiple linear regression analysis with the help of data processing software, the results of this study indicate that simultaneously situational leadership style and autocratic leadership style significantly influence work motivation of Generation Z. This study also produces a partial effect of each - each independent variable to the dependent variable, the contribution of the independent variables included in the regression equation to the independent variable is 15.2%, the remaining 84.8% is influenced by other variables not included in this research model.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Demirtas, O., & Karaca, M. (2020). A Handbook of Leadership Styles. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing Lady.

Dhira, B. N., Alexandro, R., & Putri, W. U. (2021). Pengaruh Mata Kuliah Kewirausahaan Terhadap Minat Berwirausaha Pada Mahasiswa Pendidikan Ekonomi. Edunomics Journal, 2(2), 81–86.

Fajrin, I. Q., & Susilo, H. (2018). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan dengan Motivasi Kerja sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi pada Karyawan Pabrik Gula Kebon Agung Malang). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, 61(4), 117–124.

Firmansyah, I., & Sinambela, R. T. (2020). Pengaruh Sistem Pengendalian Internal Terhadap Kualitas Laporan Keuangan Pada Badan Pengelolaan Keuangan Dan Aset Daerah Provinsi Jawa Barat. Logistic And Accounting Development Journal, 1(1), 1–11.

Gofur, A. (2018). Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan. Jurnal Riset Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 4(1), 37–44.

Han, W. P., Erviriani, E., Siregar, A. R. A., Ivone, I., & Lisa, L. (2019). Analisis Kepuasan Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja Karyawan di Sekolah EN Mandarin – Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Maksitek, 4(2).

Ningsih, A. R. (2016). Pengaruh Kepemimpinan Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Karyawan Pada PDAM Kota Madiun. EQUILIBRIUM?: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Dan Pembelajarannya, 4(2), 192. https://doi.org/10.25273/equilibrium.v4i2.661

Nugroho, N., Chua, E., Arwin, A., Han, W. P., & Wilinny, W. (2019). Analisis Motivasi Kerja Karyawan Bagian Pemasaran PT. Global Mitra Prima. Jurnal Ilmiah Kohesi, 3(3), 4.

Simanjuntak, P. A. (2020). Pengaruh Etos Kerja, Kepuasan Kerja, Sikap Kerja Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Kantor Pelayanan Pajak Pratama Medan Polonia. Manajemen Bisnis Jurnal Magister Manajemen, 2(1), 48–55.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wilinny, W., Halim, C., Sutarno, S., Nugroho, N., & Hutabarat, F. A. M. (2019). Analisis Komunikasi Di PT. Asuransi Buana Independent Medan. Jurnal Ilmiah Simantek, 3(1).


Bila bermanfaat silahkan share artikel ini

Berikan Komentar Anda terhadap artikel Gaya Kepemimpinan Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Gen-Z (Studi Kasus pada Mahasiswa Politeknik Cendana Medan)

ARTICLE HISTORY

Submitted: 2021-11-11
Published: 2021-11-30
Abstract View: 11 times
PDF Download: 6 times