Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Jasa dan Kualitas Produk Terhadap Customer Satisfaction Pada Bayu Lagoon Resto Tebing Tinggi

Authors

  • Ira Hairani Br Damanik Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Washliyah, Medan
  • Anggia Sari Lubis Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Washliyah, Medan
  • Horia Siregar Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Washliyah, Medan

Keywords:

Service Quality, Product Quality, Customer Satisfaction

Abstract

The objective of the research was to determine the effect of service quality and product quality on customers’ satisfaction at Bayu Lagoon Resto Tebing Tinggi. The type of the research was quantitative descriptive research. The approach used was survey method. The poupulation of the researchwas the customer in Bayu Lagoon Resto Tebing Tinggi consisted of 900 consumers. The number of samples selected in thi research were 90 customers. The sampling technique used was simple random sampling. Data collection techniques were carried out by interview, questionnaire, observation, and the combination among them. Technique of analyzing the data was multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the study at a significant level of 5% indicate that (1) Service Quality of Service had a positive effect on Customer Satisfaction proved by tobserved 4.438 with a significant value of 0.000 lower than 0.05 (0.000 <0.05). (2) Product quality had a positive effect on Customer Satisfaction proved by t-observed of 5.080 with a significant value of 0.000 (0.000 <0.05). While, the determination test was 57.6%. Then the effect of differentiation in service quality and product quality on customer satisfaction was  57.6%, while the remaining 42.4% was affected by other variables unexamined in this research.

References

Adam, Muhammad. 2018. Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa teori dan aplikasi. Bandung. Alfabeta.

Arianty, Nel, dkk. 2015. Manajemen Pemasaran. Medan. Perdana Publishing.

Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2014. Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Bahri, Syaiful. 2018. Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Yogyakarta. Andi

Cresswell, John W. 2016. RESEARCH DESIGN: Pendekatan metode kualitatif, kuantitatif, dan campuran, Edisi keempat. Yogyakarta. Pustaka Pelajar

Donny, Syahbana. 2016. Pengaruh Lima Dimensi Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Anggota Koperasi Susu Warga Mulya Purwobinangun Pakem Sleman. Skripsi.

Kotler, Philip dan Keller Lane Kevin. 2009. Manajemen Pemasaran Jilid 1, edisi Ketiga Belas, Terjemahan Bob Sabran, MM.Jakarta: Penerbit Erlangga.

Malau, Harman. 2018. Manajemen Pemasaran Teori dan Aplikasi Pemasaran Era Tradisional Sampai Era Modernisasi Globab. Bandung. Alfabeta.

Singarimbun. Dkk. 2006. Metode Penelitian Survei (Editor). Jakarta. LP3ES

Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung. Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung. Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung. Alfabeta.

Tahir, Muh. 2011. Pengantar Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Makassar. Universitas Muhammadiyah Makassar.

Tjiptono dan Chandra. 2018. Service, Quality, dan Satisfaction. Yogyakarta. ANDI

Tjiptono, Fandy dan Diana, Anastasia. 2016. Pemasaran Esensi Dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta. ANDI.

Tjiptono, Fandy. 2014. Pemasaran Jasa. Yogyakarta. ANDI.

Tjiptono, Fandy dan Gregorius, Chandra. 2017. Pemasaran Strategik. Edisi 3. Yogyakarta. ANDI.

Iskandarsyah, Mariska, Nabila, Dan Utami, Sorayanti. Pengaruh Harga, Lokasi, Dan Fasilitas Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Perumahan Murah Di Hadrah Property. Jurnal Ilmiah Mahasiswa Ekonomi Manajemen. Vol. 2. (1)

Saidani, Basrah & Arifin, Samsul. 2012. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk Dan Kualitas Layanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Dan Minat Beli Pada Ranch Market. Jurnal Riset Manajemen Sains Indonesia (JRMSI). Vol 3 (1)

Sirhan, Fikri, dkk (2016). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Dan Loyalitas Mahasiswa. Jurnal Bisnis dan Manajemen .Vol. 3 (1)

Sugianto, Jimmy dan Sugiharto, Sugiono. 2013. Analisa Pengaruh Service Quality, FOOD Quality, dan Price Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Restoran Yung Ho Surabaya. JURNAL MANAJEMEN PEMASARAN PETRA. Vol. 1 (2)

Suwito, Joko. 2018. Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Pada Cv Global Ac Banjarbaru. KINDAI. Vol 14. (3).

https://kbbi.web.id/kualitas

http://kaptenunismuh.blogspot.com/2012/11/tugas-3-identifikasipembatasan dan.html

Published

2021-03-31

Issue

Section

Articles