Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Lingkungan Kerja Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di Universitas Medan Area

Authors

  • Agus Salim Harahap STIE Deli Sumatera, Medan

Keywords:

Work Discipline, Work Environment, Compensation, Performance

Abstract

This study was conducted to determine the effect of work discipline, work environment and compensation on employee performance at the University of Medan Area. This study uses a quantitative method with a sample of 50 employees from various units using the Multiple Linear Regression Analysis tool. The results of this study are that there is an insignificant effect between Work Discipline on Employee Performance. There is an insignificant effect between the Work Environment on Performance. There is a significant influence between compensation on employee performance. Simultaneously there is a significant influence between Work Discipline, Work Environment and Compensation together on employee performance. The coefficient of determination (Rsqure) is 0.575 and the value (Adjusted R Square) is 0.547 or 54.7% meaning the variables (Work Discipline, Work Environment and Compensation) ), the study was able to explain the employee performance by 54.7% while the remaining 45.3% was influenced by other variables outside this study such as leadership style variables, work motivation, job satisfaction, and work climate.

References

Ardhana,2011 I Komang, Ni Wayan Mujiati, dan, I Wayan Mudhiarta Utama, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Pertama, Yogyakarta: Graha Ilmu, 2011.

Benardin dan Russel. 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Diterjemahkan oleh Bangbang Sukoco. Bandung : Penerbit Armico.

Dharma . Surya. 2005.Manajemen Kinerja :Falsafah Teori dan Penerapannya. Jakarta :Penerbit Pustaka Pelajar .

Handoko T . Hani 2003 Manajemen Personalia dan Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Kedua, Cetakan Keenam Belas, BPFE-UGM, Yogyakarta.

Hariandja, Marihot T.E., 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Ketiga, Penerbit Grasindo.

Hasibuan Melayu SP. 2005. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi, Cetakan Kesembilan, Penerbit PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Hasibuan Melayu SP. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Revisi, Cetakan Keenambelas, Penerbit PT. Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.

Mahmudi. 2007. Manajemen Kinerja Sektor Publik. Yogyakarta : Unit Penerbit dan Percetakan. Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen YKPN.

Mangkunegara, AA. Anwar Purba, 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.

Mahsum, Prof. Dr. MS, 2009. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Penerbit : PT Raja Grafindo Persada.

Mathis, Robert L. Dan Jhon H. Jakcson. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta : Penerbit Salemba Empat

Mondy, R. Wayne, 2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Kesepuluh, Jilid I, Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.

Nitisimito, Alex S. 2009. Manajemen Personalia. Yogyakarta : Ghalia Indonesia.

Ria Amelia Sinaga .2016. Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan di PT. AngkasaPura II Medan.

Panggabean, Mutiara S. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Pertama. Ghalia Indonesia.

Puspanegara, lady. 2009. Pengaruh Motivasi, Kompensasi dan Kemampuan Terhadap Kerja Pegawai Negeri Sipil (PNS) di Lingkungan Dinas Pertanian, Peternakan dan Perikanan Kabupaten Lampung Utara.

Sedermayanti. 2009. Sumber Daya Manusia Dan Produktivitas Kerja. Bandung : Mandar Maju.

Simanjuntak, Payaman J. Manajemendan Evaluasi Kinerja, Jakarta: Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia, 2011.

Simamora.H. 2006. Manajemen Sumber Daya manusia. Jakarta : PT. Gramedia Pustaka Utama.

Siagian, Sondang. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Ketiga Belas, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara, 2006.

Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Bisnis ( Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D ). Cetakan Keduabelas. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Bisnis ( Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D ). Cetakan Kelimabelas. Bandung : Alfabeta.

Sutrisno, Edy, 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.

Stoner, James A F., 2009. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen, Terjemehan Alfonsus Sirait, Jilid II, Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.

Wursanto, Drs. Ig. 2009. Manajemen Kepegawaian, Penerbit : Pustaka Dian, Jakarta.

Published

2021-07-31

Issue

Section

Articles