Pemberdayaan Karyawan Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pada PT Rotella Persada Mandiri Lubuk Pakam

Authors

  • Dewi Kartika Lestari Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Washliyah, Medan
  • Horia Siregar Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Washliyah, Medan

Keywords:

Employee Empowerment, Employee Job Satisfaction

Abstract

This research aims to determine the influence of Employee Empowerment toward Employee Satisfaction at PT. Rotella Persada Mandiri Lubuk Pakam. The type of this research was quantitative research. The population in this study were all employees of PT. Rotella Persada Mandiri Lubuk Pakam with 45 employees and a saturation sampling was applied in this study with 45 employees. The data is processed with SPSS 20.0 for windows program. The data analysis technique  was a simple Linear Regression, with the formula Y = a+bX+e. A simple linear regression test result obtained was equation Y = 19,532 + 0.546 X + e, it means the employee empowerment has a significant influence on employee job satisfaction. The results of the t hypothesis test obtained that the value of tobserved > ttable = 4,215 > 2,017. Therefore, the value of tobserved was greater than the ttable hence the hypothesis was accepted. Thus, it can be concluded that the hypothesis stating variable (X) has been proven or in other words there is a significant influence between variable (X) to variable (Y). And based on the determination coefficient test (KD) or R Square (R2) then it can be known that the value of R Square is 0.292 or with a percentage of 29.2 % while the remaining 70.8% is influenced by other variables that are not studied by researchers.

References

Dewi, dan Suwandana. 2016. ‘Pengaruh Pemberdayaan Karyawan, Komitmen Organisasional, dan Kompensasi Finansial Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja Karyawan Pada LPD Desa Adat Jimbaran Bali’. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud. Vol. 5, No. 4.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. 2017. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Cetakan Keempat Belas. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Pratama, dan Sriathi. 2015. ‘Pengaruh Stres Kerja dan Pemberdayaan Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja KaryawanDi Prima Hotel’. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud. Vol. 4, No. 11.

Priansa, Donni Juni. 2018. Perencanaan dan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Cetakan Ketiga. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono. 2018. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Wibowo. 2017. Manajemen Kinerja. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Widayanti, dan Sariyathi. 2016. ‘Pengaruh Kepuasan Kerja, Pemberdayaan Karyawan dan Stress Kerja Terhadap Komitmen Organisasi pada CV. Akar Daya Mandiri’. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud. Vol 5, No 11.

Published

2021-03-31

Issue

Section

Articles