Pengaruh Promosi dengan Media Sosial Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepatu Olahraga Ortuseight Pada Masyarakat Tanjung Morawa

Authors

  • Wibi Anindra Lukito Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Wasliyah, Medan
  • Aswin Fahmi D Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Wasliyah, Medan

Keywords:

Promotion, Social Media, Purchasing Decisions

Abstract

An The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of Promotion with Social Media on the Purchase Decision of Ortuseight Sports Shoes in the Tanjung Morawa Community. The population of this study were 170 people from Dusun II Desa Limau Manis aged 17-25 years, with the sample of 43 people from the people of Gang Purwo Dusun II Desa Limau Manis aged 17-25 years. The analysis method used is descriptive statistical analysis and simple linear regression analysis. This type of research is associative research, and the data used are primary data and secondary data obtained through documentary studies and a list of statements measured using a Likert scale. Data were processed statistically using SPSS version 22 for windows, namely the t test model and the coefficient of determination (R2). The results of this study indicate that promotion with social media has a positive and significant effect on the purchasing decision of Ortuseight sports shoes in the Tanjung Morawa community. The amount of the dtermination coefficient (R Square) is 0.691, this means that 69.1% of the variation in the Promotion with Social Media variable can be explained by the Ortuseight Sports Shoes Purchase Decision variable, while the remaining 30.9% is explained by other variables not proposed in this study

References

Aliyah, K.A. (2017). Pengaruh Promosi Melalui Media Sosial Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Dengan Viral Marketing Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Insitut Agama Islam Negeri Surakarta.

Arikunto, S. (2013). Prosedur Penelitian; Suatu Pendekatan Praktik.. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta. Daud, Denny. (2013). Promosi dan Kualitas Layanan Pengaruhnya Terhadap Keputusan Konsumen Menggunakan Jasa Pembiayaan Pada PT. Bess Finance Manado. Jurnal EMBA, 1(4), 51 – 59.

Firmansyah, A. (2018). Perilaku Konsumen (Sikap dan Pemasaran). Cet. Pertama. Yogyakarta: Qiara Media.

Ghozali, Imam. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Ghozali, Imam. (2018). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program IBM SPSS 25. Edisi Ke-9. Semarang: Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro. Gitosudarmo, Indriyo. (2012). Manajemen Pemasaran. Cet. ke-dua. Yogyakarta: BPFE.

Kaplan and Haenlein. (2010). Social Media : Back to The Roots and Back to The Future. Journal System of Information Technology, 14(2), 101 – 104. Kotler, Philip dan Gary Amstrong. (2016). Prinsip-prinsip Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid .Jakarta : Erlangga Lapioyadi, Rambat. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa Berbasis Kompetensi (Edisi 3). Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Mc Quail, Denis. (2011). Teori Komunikasi Massa. Jakarta: Salemba Humanika.

Mudrajad, Et Al. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Nasrullah, Rulli, (2015). Media Sosial : Perspektif Komunikasi, Budaya dan Sosioteknologi. Bandung : Simbiosa Rekatama Media.

Samad, A., & Wibowo, I., (2016). Pengaruh Produk Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Sepatu Olahraga Merek Specs di Kota Bekasi, Volume 4, Nomor 3 September 2016 ISSN : 2338 – 4794.

Sangadji, Etta M dan Sopiah. (2013). Perilaku konsumen: Pendekatan Praktis Disertai Himpunan Jurnal Penelitian (Ed. pertama). Yogyakarta: Andi.

Setyosari, P. (2012). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pengembangan. Jakarta: Kencana Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Tjiptono, Fandy. (2015). Strategi Pemasaran. Edisi 4. Andi. 56 Wahyudi, Denok S.R. (2019). Efektivitas Promosi Dalam Peningkatan Penjualan Poduk Kosmetik Di Kota Blitar. Jurnal Ilmu Ekonomi 12 (1), 28 – 40.

Websindo. (2019). Indonesia Digital 2019 : Media Sosial. https://websindo.com/indonesia-digital-2019-media-sosial/ (diakses tanggal 12 Maret 2019).

Published

2020-11-30