Pengaruh Kompetensi Dan Karakteristik Individu Terhadap Kinerja PNS di Dinas Kependudukan Dan Pencatatan Sipil Kabupaten Serdang Begadai

Authors

  • Maulia Agustina Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Wasliyah, Medan
  • Melisa Zuriani Hasibuan Universitas Muslim Nusantara Al Wasliyah, Medan

Keywords:

Competence, Individual Characteristics, Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine the influence of the relationship of competence and individual characteristics to the performance of Civil Servants in the Population and Civil Registration Office of Serdang Bedagai Regency. The population in this study were all employees in the Department of Population and Civil Registration of Serdang Bedagai Regency with a total of 50 employees and a sample determination technique with saturated samples, so the sample amounted to 50 employees. The data analysis technique that I use in this research is quantitative descriptive. The results of this study were obtained from the regression equation Y = 18.602 + 0.194 X1 + 0.394X2 + e. Constant value (a) of 18,602 indicates that if the competency variable (X1) and individual characteristics (X2) value is 0, then the employee's performance is 18,602. The variable regression coefficient X1 of 0.194 indicates that the competency variable (X1) influences employee performance and X2 variable of 0.394 individual characteristics (X2) influences employee performance. The partial test results of competency variables (X1) and Characteristics (X2) have a positive and significant effect on employee performance in the Population and Civil Registration Service in Serdang Bedagai Regency where the value of t count> t table (2,288> 1,677) Competency Variables (X1) and (3,399> 1,677) Individual Characteristics variable (X2) with a significant level of 0,000 <0.05. The R square value obtained is 0.870. Then it can be seen the influence of variables X1, X2 on Y variables by calculating the coefficient of determination = R2 x 100% = 87.0%. The figure shows that the influence of variable X1 (Competence), Individual Characteristics (X2) on Variable Y (Employee Performance) is 87.0% and the remaining 13% is influenced by other variables not in this study

References

Fitrianti, A. P. (2017). Pengaruh Pengawasan, Kompetensi dan Lingkungan Kerja Fisik terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada Kantor SAR Kelas B Pangkalpinang. SKRIPSI. Jurusan Manajemen, Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Bangka Belitung.

J.Laoh., G.M.Sendow., Y.Uhing (2019). Karakteristik individu dan kompetensi sumber daya manusia secara simultan berpengaruh terhadap kinerja karyawan pada usaha rumah kopi di Manado. Jurnal EMBA Vol.7 No.4 Juli 2019, Hal. 4620-4629, ISSN 2303-1174.

Kore, E. L. R., C. N., Kalalo, J., and Lamalewa, F. (2019). Effects Of Individual Characteristics, Occupational Safety And Health On Employee Performance Of PT PLN (Persero) In Merauke Regency. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 235 (2019) 012047, GIESED 2018, IOP Publishing, doi:10.1088/1755-1315/235/1/012047.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu A A. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Penerbit PT. Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.

Mindarti., Sri, C. (2015). Pengaruh Karakteristik Individu Terhadap Kinerja Auditor. Jurnal Ekonomi dan Bisnis, Volume XVIII No. 3, Desember 2015 ISSN 1979 – 6471.

Oktafiah, Risa. (2017). Pengaruh Karakteristik Individu dan Karakteristik Pekerjaan Terhadap Motivasi Kerja dan Prestasi Kerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan PT Pembangkitan Jawa Bali Unit Pembangkitan Gresik. Malang: Fakultas Ilmu Administrasi, Universitas Brawijaya

Renyut, Bernard C., H. Basri Modding, Jobhar Bima and St. Sukmawati. (2017). The Effect Of Organizational Commitment, Competence On Job Satisfaction And Employees Performance In Maluku Governor's Office. IOSR Journal of Business and Management (IOSR-JBM), Volume 19, Issue 11. Ver.III (November. 2017), PP 18-29, e-ISSN: 2278-487X, p-ISSN: 2319-7668.

Robbins, Stephen. 2015. Organizational Behavior. 9th Edition. New Jersey: Precentice Hall International Inc.

Setiawan, Ferry dan Dewi, Kartika. (2014). Pengaruh Kompensasi Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada CV. Berkat Anugrah. Jurnal. Denpasar: Universitas Udayana.

Sudarmanto. 2015. Kinerja dan Pengembangan Kompetensi SDM, edisi tiga. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitaif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Thoha, Miftah. 2014. Perilaku Organisasi Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasinya. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Wibowo. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja. Edisi Kelima. Depok: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Published

2020-11-30